I have been doing some research to find and talk about the most amazing, unbiased, and best in class natural products, and in this article, I am featuring Moringa. If you go “Mo … what?”, well keep reading through the post, you will be surprised by this amazing plant.
As a matter of fact, among the many other wonderful virtues that you will discover, Moringa helps decrease the risk of cancer and diabetes, regulate your cholesterol, relieve pain, and the plant brings nearly all the necessary vitamins and nutrients to the body.
While in some parts of the world it was long neglected, left aside and considered the food for the disadvantaged poor people, Moringa has been an essential part of traditional Indian medicine, which uses it to treat nearly 300 diseases. Yes, you heard it: about 300 diseases. No wonder why it came to be known as the “Miracle Tree” or the “Tree of Life” so much because of its numerous and incredible properties. Let me emphasize this: Every single part of the tree has its own medicinal properties.
It is becoming more popular worldwide lately because his virtues are now being recognized by many types of research. Let’s explore some of the benefits of this marvelous natural food and herbal medicine.
Moringa – A plant full of highly-beneficial nutrients
A quick search on the web and you will notice how much the merits of Moringa are being bragged about. One of the most featured characteristics is its high content in nutrients estimated to 92 nutrients:
- 46 antioxidants. If you don’t know how that can help you, let me put it this way: antioxidants are known substances that help prevent the damage of the body cells leading to diseases.
- 36 natural anti-inflammatory substances – Good for pain relief.
- 18 amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins
- Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin C, vitamin E.
If you are amazed by the number of nutrients in Moringa, the following information is going to take your breath away: Some well-known, long-established food singled out for their extraordinary content in specific nutrients are by far exceeded in their class by Moringa. Here is a snapshot:
The Medicinal Benefits of Moringa
Every individual part of the plant, from the leaves, flowers, and seed to the bark and roots, has its own distinctive nutritive properties and medicinal uses.
Moringa is widely promoted to be :
- A powerful antioxidant: Moringa leaves help to improve your immune system and increase your energy level. It helps fight against body cells degenerating, which is the gateway of diseases. It can also prevent heart diseases by lowering your blood pressure and regulate your blood sugar levels.
- An anti-inflammatory agent: Look for products made up from the plant’s flowers and roots.
- A treatment for Diabetes: Moringa Leaves were found effective against diabetes.
- An anti-aging product: Moringa extract can revitalize the skin and reduce signs of aging.
- An aphrodisiac: Moringa seeds and flowers consumption could improve sexual functions.
- An antibacterial agent: Moringa is efficient against germs.
- An antimicrobial agent: Moringa can be used to wash your hands.
- A Water purifier: Moringa seeds can be used to purify the water before drinking.
Moringa – Takeaway
What is presented in this post is by no means a comprehensive list of the many benefits of Moringa. We are only scratching the surface.
Sicknesses are usually caused by specific nutritional needs that are difficult to identify. It is always better to prevent illnesses than facing the dilemma to find a cure, and prevention is what Moringa brings to the table with all its nutrient-rich components.
You can live a healthy lifestyle diet by incorporating Moringa into your daily nutrition. There are a lot of high-quality Moringa products including dry leaves, tea bags, powder, seeds, capsules, infusions, oil, creams, soaps, to only list a few. Each of these natural health products comes with its own specific health benefits. However, you have to keep away from synthetic versions that could be harmful and make sure to only choose from the best products.
As always, when using herbs, you got to be careful especially if you have a special condition. The numerous Moringa advocates out there state that consuming Moringa is mainly safe, but they also agree that pregnant and breastfeeding women must be cautious about consuming the root, bark or flowers of Moringa.
Make it a rule of thumb to consult with your healthcare practitioner before using herbal remedies including Moringa.
To sum up, here is a resume of what the plant could help you with: Boost your immune system, fight diabetes and regulate your cholesterol, relieve pain, lower blood pressure, make you look younger, and all this naturally.
If you care to start using the miracle plant, try Ayurvedic Herbs Direct. They have a large variety of quality products: